BlogfulTips.com (“company”, “website”, “I”, “we” or “us”) is serious about the privacy of your personal information. I respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. This page is the place where you can find how your data is being collected and used when you visit this website, and the choices you have associated with that data. “You” refers to anyone who visits this website and consumes information posted herein.
What Information is Collected and How it is Used
Information Being Collected
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Personal Data. To be able to interact with you thru newsletters, comments, contact form, and promotions that may be of interest to you, your personal data is needed which may include but not limited to your name and email address. You may opt-out of receiving any of these communications thru the unsubscribe link in the emails sent to you thru this website, or by contacting us.
- Usage Data. This website uses analytics to better understand you and the rest of the users. This information provides insights that are needed to better serve you. This data may include your IP address, device type, device specs like screen resolution, browser, operating system, the page(s) you access and the date and time it was accessed, the links you clicked, and other information related to the use of this website.
- Comments. When you leave a comment for a post, the comment itself and its metadata are collected and retained indefinitely. The identity you provided will be used to communicate with you.
How Your Information is Being Used
BlogfulTips.com uses collected data for these purposes:
- To provide information related to our niche
- To thank you, commend you and acknowledge your comments.
- To maintain this website
- To provide customer support
- To gather data for analysis and improve the website
- To monitor website usage
- To provide you with news and special offers that are similar to the one you have already acquired.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
- Google Analytics – This service gathers usage data to track website traffic and usage. It will log your IP address, geographic location, device information, pages you opened, links you clicked and the date and time it happened. No personal information is being captured.
- Gravatar by WordPress – When you leave a comment, a WordPress/Gravatar account is needed to identify you. This includes a picture you provided to them and your email address.
- SendInBlue – This is an email marketing service used to send newsletters and special offers. When you opt-in to receive a freebie or subscribe for updates, SendinBlue will need your email address and name to personalize the service to you.
This list of third-party service providers will be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of this website. No other third-party applications are being used to receive your personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent with the exception of the following circumstances:
We may disclose your information to our trusted third parties that work with us such as our website hosting partners, email marketing service provider, other service providers that assist in the operation of the website, and any other affiliates and subsidiaries we rely upon to provide you products and services offered here.
We do not envision offering goods or services to individuals living in the European Union as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you are in the European Union and opt-in to receive any of our free products or services and/or purchase any products or services through our website then you will be subscribed to receive our free email newsletter once you affirmatively consent to it. Please see Opt-Out section below should you wish to “unsubscribe” and not receive any emails from us. But if you are NOT in the European Union then you will be automatically subscribed to receive our free email newsletter once you opt-in to receive any of our free products or services and/or purchase any products or services through our website. Please see Opt-Out section below should you wish to “unsubscribe” and not receive any emails from us.
We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and do not spam or send misleading information. Should you wish to no longer receive communication from us, you have the option of unsubscribing by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email we send to you or by contacting us.
As for third party websites, please contact them directly to unsubscribe and/or opt-out from their communications.
We are in compliance with the GDPR along with the email marketing service we use to collect your data.
GDPR Visitor Rights
Under the GDPR, if you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights and information listed below.
We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of:
- You ask us to delete the information by sending a request to [email protected] Please note that such requests may result in you no longer being able to access paid or free content previously provided to you.
- Our decision to cease using our existing data providers.
- The Company decides to no longer be in business or continue to offer the services.
- The data is no longer needed to provide you service, is too costly to maintain further retention, or the Company finds it outdated.
You have the right to request access to your data that we store and have the ability to access your personal data.
You have the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your personal data and have it corrected or removed completely.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data. When you restrict the processing of your data, we can store your data but cannot process it further.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances including but not limited to direct marketing, profiling, scientific or historical research purposes, statistical purposes, automated decision making and profiling and tasks based on legitimate interests or in the public interest/exercise of official authority.
You have the right to the portability of your data. You have the right to request your personal data from us, receive it and transfer it to another controller.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you have provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably necessary to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we strive to follow generally commercial industry standards to protect your personal information submitted to us voluntarily and automatically. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. When you make a credit card purchase or purchase through any means on the website, you will be directed to a third-party vendor to complete the transaction. Any information you provide during the checkout process is not stored on our website but instead provided to the third party vendor that completes the purchase transaction.
By using this website, you agree to hold us harmless for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties. You also agree that we cannot be held responsible for any disclosure of your information through our website without our knowledge and consent.
This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 and we do not collect information from them. If you are a parent or guardian, please contact us when your child has provided personal information to us. We will take the necessary steps to remove it from our database immediately.
This policy may be updated at any time. You are encouraged to visit this page periodically for any changes. The changes are effective at the time it is posted.
Last Updated: August 1, 2019